Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,910 (NZ$4,922) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)