Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,669 (NZ$4,490) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)