Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,192 (NZ$5,508) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)