Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 (NZ$5,334) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)