Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,209 (NZ$7,801) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)