Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,785 (NZ$4,710) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)