Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,116 (NZ$7,889) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)