Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,386 (NZ$7,926) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (32 minutes ago)