Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00980 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,520 (Taka 155,170) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)