Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01063 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,427 (Taka 134,239) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (31 minutes ago)