Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,431 (руб 99,187) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)