Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01664 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,628 (руб 157,993) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)