Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09666 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,718 (17,771 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (42 minutes ago)