Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08601 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,602 (18,629 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)