Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08742 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,603 (18,334 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)