Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09507 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,636 (27,727 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)