Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27468 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,665 (S/. 9,703) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)