Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25132 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,933 (S/. 7,691) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (37 minutes ago)