Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,864 (S/. 7,093) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)