Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,706 (S/. 9,459) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)