Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,917 (Mex$ 39,322) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (42 minutes ago)