Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,795 (CH$1,992,750) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)