Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26196 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,448 (S/. 5,526) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)