Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25970 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,364 (S/. 5,254) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)