Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,657 (¥455,562) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (29 minutes ago)