Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02606 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,676 (64,316 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)