Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02566 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,718 (66,969 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)