Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02579 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,277 (49,522 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)