Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02560 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,252 (48,918 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)