Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,315 (41,296₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (29 minutes ago)