Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €881 (26,858₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)