Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03195 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,282 (40,133₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (40 minutes ago)