Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,978 (58,151₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)