Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €899 (28,066₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)