Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02873 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €788 (27,436₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)