Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,482 (руб 154,674) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)