Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,685 (руб 171,742) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (33 minutes ago)