Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01364 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,369 (руб 100,412) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)