Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,464 (元11,483) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)