Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,575 (元12,264) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)