Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,056 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Colombo costs 320 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)