Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,958 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)