Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,070 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)