Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,417 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)