Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,200 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (29 minutes ago)