Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,112 (руб 84,421) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)