Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,043 (руб 130,652) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)