Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €995 (руб 69,462) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (44 minutes ago)