Cost of living comparison between Cheboksary, Russia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,639 (руб 111,403) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)