Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,592 (C$6,369) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)