Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,445 (C$3,781) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)