Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,718 ($3,203) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)