Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,105 ($5,435) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)