Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 739 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,597 ($3,065) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)