Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,267 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)