Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,221 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)