Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,205 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)