Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,493 (元18,525) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)