Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,428 (元24,860) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)