Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,307 (元24,330) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)