Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,861 (₩3,763,083) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)