Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,413 (₩4,518,383) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)