Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,036 (₩3,879,884) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)