Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 (₩3,762,475) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)