Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,939 (₩3,759,773) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)