Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,462 (₩5,449,038) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)