Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,835 (元21,938) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)