Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,737 in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)