Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02552 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,877 (73,532 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)