Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,960 (110,410 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)