Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,705 (Mex$ 37,082) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)