Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,821 ($4,076) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)