Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,355 ($2,815) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)