Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01658 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,540 (Php92,846) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)