Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 55% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,950 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)