Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,881 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)