Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,671 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)