Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)