Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,261 (R$ 11,199) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)