Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,361 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (43 minutes ago)