Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,681 (R$ 9,205) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (42 minutes ago)