Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,590 (R$ 8,800) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)