Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,182 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)