Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,585 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (31 minutes ago)