Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08884 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,319 (14,848 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)