Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09147 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,447 (26,757 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)