Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,706 (R$ 9,934) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)