Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,866 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)