Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,697 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08976 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,789 (Bs 42,218) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)