Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,304 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,861 (Bs 72,856) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)