Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,474 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,486 (Bs 80,744) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)