Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06601 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,934 (R 44,445) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)