Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,974 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06956 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 (R 47,789) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)