Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,120 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06318 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,937 (R 30,660) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)