Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,135 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06701 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,066 (R 30,833) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)