Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,116 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06070 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,564 (R 25,767) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (29 minutes ago)