Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01339 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,837 (211,814 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)