Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01259 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,778 (141,220 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)