Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,886 (200,071 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (41 minutes ago)