Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,811 (AU$8,278) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)