Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,088 (AU$4,767) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)