Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 (AU$4,718) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)