Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,113 (R$ 10,548) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)