Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,975 (R$ 10,215) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (36 minutes ago)