Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25906 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,436 (R$ 5,543) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (28 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)