Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,036 (R$ 10,280) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)