Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,412 (£4,729) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)