Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,581 (C$6,744) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)